Dolo 650 Tablets
Dolo 650 is a pain & fever reliving medicine which is manufacture & marketing by Micro Labs Ltd. It has composition of Paracetamol 650 mg.
Dolo 650 is one of the most widely use & prescribe medicine by Medical practitioners. It is also commonly available medicine . It must be taken post food to avoid any kind of stomach ache.
Generally you can take doses of Dolo 650mg in the interval of 4 hrs. But it is recommended do not take more than 4 tabs within 24hrs. It should be take as per recommended by Doctor. Your doctor must monitor your Liver & Kidney function while recommending for long term.
Though it is safe to take but it is not suitable for Everyone. Kindly consult your doctor before taking dose. As it may allergic or may cause stomach pain, Nausea, Vomiting which are temporary.
Composition of Dolo 650
Dolo is Brand name & it has composition of Paracetamol 650mg which is also called Acetaminophen. Acetaminophen comes under NSAIDs class (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs).
Paracetamol contain Antipyretic & Analgesic which helps to reduce Pain & fever. It has also minimal anti-inflammatory action.
Manufactures of Dolo 650
Dolo 650mg is manufactured & marketed by Micro Labs Ltd.
Micro Labs Ltd was founded by Late. Shri G.C Surana in 1973 with aim to manufacture ethical Pharmaceutical products. Micro labs is amongst India’s fast growing transnational healthcare organization. They are into manufacturing & marketing of pharmaceutical products and active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients (APIs).
They have major products: Dolo 650mg, Amlong, Diapride, Lubrex, Olmat, Vildapride, Avas, Tripride, Bactoclav, Tenepride-M & Arbitel. It has 14 manufactring units across the country dedicated to manufacturing Pharmaceuticals.
Benefits of Dolo 650mg
Dolo 650mg is widely use to cure below mentioned problems:-
Pain ReliefIt is commonly used Pain killer for treating of aches & Pain. It is widely used and having rarely side effects if you use properly/as directed by your doctor.
Fever TreatmentIt is also widely use for the treatment of High fever. It blocks to release certain chemicals messengers that cause fever. This medicine must be taken only after prescribe by your doctor.
Side Effects of Dolo 650mg
It has rarely /temporary side effects if it may not suit your health/ not taken properly, these will be disappear after your body adjust accordingly.
Common side effects:-
- Stomach Pain
Caution while taking Dolo
Following activity must be monitor while consuming Dolo:-
Along with AlcoholIt must not consume along with Alcohol
During PreganacyIf your pregnant do not consume this or you must consult your doctor before take
Breast feedingIt must not consume if you are Breast feeding women. You must consult your doctor before you take dose
While Driving/RidingYou must not consume while driving/riding of vehicle
Kidney ProblemDo not consume this medicine if you have Kidney problem You must consult your doctor before you take.
Liver ProblemYou must consume this medicine if you have any type pf Liver problem. As it is very dangerous for Liver patient. Kindly consult your doctor before you take.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
1. Is it safe to take Dolo 650mg tablet without prescription?Ans:- Yes, it is safe to take dose of Dolo for Pain relief, High fever but it is recommended Kindly consult your doctor before take any dose.
2. How long it will take to cure?Ans:- Usually after half an hour of taking Dolo you will feel better.
3. What if I vomit after taking Dolo?Ans:- If you vomit before 30mins after taking dose you should take another dose. But If you vomit after 30mins of dose taken you should not take any another dose.
4. Is Dolo is safe for children?Ans:- Yes, it is safe for children also only take dose after prescribe by Doctor.
5. How many doses of Dolo should I take?Ans:- You can take upto 4 doses of Dolo within 24hours. It must be take in interval of 4hours between two doses.
6. Can I take Dolo without doctor consult?Ans:- Yes, you can take for Body Pain/High fever but it would be best if you consult doctor before take any dose.